All employees received specific information and / or training on:
- Internal protocol for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
- How to comply with basic infection prevention and control precautions for the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, including procedures:
- hand hygiene: wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that has at least 70% alcohol, covering all surfaces of your hands and rubbing them until they are dry.
- respiratory label: cough or sneeze into the flexed forearm or use a tissue, which should then be immediately thrown away; Always wash your hands after coughing or sneezing and after blowing; Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- social conduct: change the frequency and form of contact between workers and between them and customers, avoiding (when possible) close contact, handshakes, kisses, shared jobs, face-to-face meetings and sharing of food, utensils, glasses and towels.
- How to comply with daily self-monitoring to assess fever (measure body temperature and record the value and time of measurement), check for cough or difficulty breathing.
- How to comply with the guidelines of the General Health Directorate for cleaning surfaces and treating clothes in establishments.