Breakfast at Vila Valverde has always been a very popular and pleasant start of the day. And so, it must remain. Fortunately, the hotel has a few outdoor tables (Hotel Lounge) and on the 1st floor a large Lounge & Terrace overlooking the sea.
However, we still have to follow some rules here:
• We serve our a la carte breakfast at the table. Breakfast will be prepared in our kitchen controlled by HACCP, maintaining the highest standards of hygiene. We do our best to serve you as soon as possible, but we ask for your understanding if breakfast takes a little longer than usual, as it is being prepared individually, on time.
• So that you can place your order without contacting a menu, we will provide you with a link before you arrive, which can be used to load our breakfast menu on your smartphone. Our service personnel are equipped with reusable nasal and nasal protection masks with triple filters.
Our contribution to environmental protection.
Vila Valverde is a Green Key hotel... your guarantee of ecological holidays...
• In the course of the current scientifically supported hygiene recommendations, we prefer frequent and correct cleaning of the hands to the use of disposable gloves when serving.
• The tables in the breakfast room, the orange grove and our extensive terrace with palm trees have been changed to guarantee a minimum distance of 1m between the backs of the chairs.
• Only people who share a room or belong to the same family can sit together at a table.
• Please understand that we serve salt and pepper in single portions during this critical period. We can take bottles of vinegar and oil on request, of course we disinfect beforehand.
• Table linen is changed after each guest.
• Crockery, cutlery and glasses are washed hygienically in professional dishwashers at maximum temperatures.
• Upon request, we will be happy to serve your breakfast in your room at no additional cost (for a smooth process, we appreciate your pre-order the night before).
For your protection and that of our employees, we try to work with as little contact as possible. Of course, our multilingual reception team is always ready to answer your questions, give advice or tips or organize transfers, trips and restaurant reservations. The Reception is open from 6 am to midnight.
• We perform check-in 14:00h - 21:30 and check-out 12:00h with low contact as much as possible. With your booking confirmation, we will send you a link that you can use to send us your home address and photos of the relevant pages of your identification / passport card prior to arrival.
• The protective screen on the reception desk ensures that direct contact between customers and employees is avoided.
• When contacting guests, our reception staff uses additional mask and disinfects their hands after each contact with the guest's objects.
• Card payment devices are disinfected after each use.
• We ask that you always deliver the room card to the Reception when you check out. This is always disinfected by our Reception team.
• Distance rules in the Reception area guarantee a low number of customers.
• The surface of our Reception counter is disinfected with a 75% alcoholic solution after each contact with guests.
• The handles of our umbrellas (rarely used) are also disinfected with a 75% alcoholic solution before and after each use.
• A Vila Valverde employee takes care of your luggage and parks your car
• Like all our employees, he wears mouth protection and, for this special service, disposable gloves, which he safely and environmentally disposes of after each parking process.
• The key to your rental car is disinfected after each parking process. We ask for your help, only together and with mutual consideration can we avoid the dangers of the corona virus. Help us to implement our concept of hygiene, follow the instructions in our signage and the instructions of our trained employees.
• Please wash or disinfect your hands regularly and before entering rooms.
• Observe the sneeze and cough label.
• Wear mouth and nose protection in public areas. • Keep the distance requirement of at least 1.5m for other people.
• To protect all guests and staff in our home, we must isolate guests with a fever above 37.5 ° in their room and report them to the local health authorities, who will decide on additional measures (guaranteed discretion). The hotel has the right to measure its temperature on arrival with a non-contact thermometer. If you have a fever during your stay, you must inform the Reception.
• In our large garden and on the outside terraces or in the pools, you will find plenty of space to relax outdoors and at a distance. Our bar service staff can be reached at Reception 9's phone number and take your order wherever you are, either outside the property or in your room.
• As our Breakfast menu, you will also receive a link to our bar list, which you can also access on your smartphone.
• The distances between the loungers in our Lounge & Terrace have increased to 3m. Please keep this distance for your own protection and that of other guests.
• Our Reception team will be happy to organize individual tours for customers, with local and multilingual drivers / guides
• Obviously, our partners comply with all prescribed hygiene measures, distance rules and the obligation to wear a mask.
We wish you a relaxing and carefree holiday in our small hotel Vila Valverde. We are available for your questions and suggestions at any time.